⟵Select runs on the left to compare.
The graphs below show the qualities obtained over time for the ntt-short-1 test file collection, at a compression rate of 0.1 bits per pixel.
Red = x265 performance point
Blue = vp8 performance point
Green = x264 performance point
AreWeCompressedYet is a continuous-integration system used to test video codecs' compression abilities. It is used for the development of free codecs such as AV1.
Viewing run data
- Choose the home tab.
- Select two runs on the left by clicking them.
- Rate distortion graphs will appear. These plot bitrate on the X axis, and quality on the Y axis.
- Different metrics and videos can be selected from the dropdowns on top of the graph.
- A BD-Rate report, which shows a summary of the graph data, can be accessed underneath the graph. Negative percentages show improvements, positive percentages show regressions.
You must have a changeset in an approved Git repository. If you would like your personal Git repository approved, see the contact information below. You will also need an access key.
- If not entered already, type your access key into the Secret Key field and choose Login.
- Type a unique name into the Run ID field. A unique name is already filled out for you, but you can choose something more descriptive if you like.
- Enter a Git hash to run. You can also use any valid Git reference, such as "origin/master" for the latest version.
- All other fields are optional. Here are some useful ones:
- Submit a run. It will be entered into the queue. When it is complete, it will appear in the list of runs.
IRC: #aomedia or #daala @ irc.freenode.net